Aishi provides bespoke services for all occasions. She can create a unique and memorable look for your special day.
Full Bridal Package ( wedding day / Reception ) From £450
Engagement / Registration day From £350
Mehndi / Sangeet Day From £350
(Bridal Packages includes bridal make-up and bridal hair styling, outfit / Saree / Dupatta / hijab / jewellery setting, eyelashes and any artificial hair pieces / extensions required for the look)
Bridal Makeup Trial
Makeup only Trial From £100
Hair & Makeup From £150
(Please note that after the trial is completed makeup and hair must be removed. )
Bridal Hijab Setting From £100
Party Hijab From £30
Party Make-up (with artificial eyelashes) From £ 60
Party Hair Styles From £ 60
Party Hair & Make-up From £110
Saree Setting From £20
Dupatta Setting From £10
Travel Charges including: fuel cost, parking charges, toll charges, congestion charges, airfare, hotel stay will apply to bookings and will need to be paid by client/customer.
Photo Shoots / Glamour & Fashion Shoots
All prices will be given depending on the type of shoot, number of models and style of makeup required.
Wedding photography prices are dependant on number of hours and days booking.
Terms & Conditions
- 40% of the total amount shall be paid at time of booking as a deposit to secure time / date, which is non-refundable. This applies to all bookings made pre-covid, during covid and after covid weddings.
- All remaining balances must be cleared before or during appointment(s).
- If a client cancels, the functions or changes the date - the advance payment/deposit is non-refundable in all situations, included covid-19.
- Travel Charges including: fuel cost, parking charges, toll charges, congestion charges, airfare, hotel stay will apply to bookings and will need to be paid by the client/customer.
- If Aishi cannot get to the location on time or unable to attend appointment due to events such as: hazardous weather conditions, car breakdown, extreme traffic jams, accident, injury, illness, or family bereavement / death, Aishi will try to provide an alternative makeup artist from her team.
- If the alternative makeup artists are not available or not acceptable to the client, then the deposit of that booking will be refunded within 7 business days.
- If client cancels booking, after paying the deposit or on the day of the intended makeup /hair appointment, refunds of deposits cannot be shifted to any other booking.
- If the client add more people on the same booking slot, Aishi will try her best to provide services for all the extra people. But at least 24 hour notice is preferred.
- If the client, changes her mind or reduce the number of people / services/ treatment booked after paying deposit, the client is liable to pay the full amount as agreed at the time of booking or booking will be cancel and deposit will not be refunded.
- During busy wedding periods Aishi will prioritise bridal and group bookings with brides, based on demand and revenue. As a result she may have to shift bookings already taken (example: a single party makeup or hairstyle). In such cases, Aishi will endeavour to provide an alternative makeup artist from her team to accommodate the client. If the client is not happy with the alternative arrangements then a full refund will be made to the client. Aishi and her team will always aim to provide a good quality service.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), all bookings have been cancelled or shifted until the government relaxes the conditions on weddings. If the client has shifted the wedding date, then their deposit will be shifted to the new date provided by them. If the client hasn't booked a date yet, then once the Government relaxes the wedding restrictions, the client has up to a 6 month time to rebook the event date. Their deposit will be shifted to the new date provided by them. If a client cancels the event completely or does not rebook within the 6 month period, then the advance payment/deposit will not be refunded. Bookings of 2021 will not be shifted to 2022 unless previously informed by 31st December 2021.
- Payment of deposit, will be considered, as client has agreed to all the above terms and conditions. Whether there is a written proof is available or not, as Aishi always advise to check terms and conditions on her website.